Welcome to the Thames Valley and Hampshire
ride registration page
Please fill out the form below to register for the Police Unity Tour.
Make sure you have set up your JustGiving page to track your fundraising – if you have not done this how-to instructions are included on this page.
SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISING HERE
Every PUT rider is required to set up a JustGiving page to raise money – please do this first before registering
you will need to have your JustGiving URL for your registration
If you have not already set up your JustGiving page click on the link below
to create your 2023 UK Police Unity Tour JustGiving page:
In addition to the registration fee, each rider commits to raising a minimum of £400 sponsorship for Care of Police Survivors. This is managed via your individual fundraising page
You must create an individual fundraising page – if you want to start a team fundraising page, or join a team fundraising page, you have to create your own page first.
How to create a team fundraising page and how to join a team fundraising page
To create a team fundraising page.
1. Open your individual fundraising page
2. From your fundraising page select ‘create a team’.
3. Personalise your team page with your story and add a team photo.
4. Set a team target.
5. Share your page with your team members for them to join.
To join a team.
1. Click on the team fundraising link sent to you.
2. Click the ‘accept’ button.
3. Join the team by clicking ‘link existing page’ select your individual fundraising page that you have already created.
If you don’t receive your confirmation email after registering please check your spam or junk email folder.
If you have any questions contact your ride lead using the form below.
PUT ride information request
FALLEN OFFICER REQUEST
Please note if you have requested to ride for a fallen officer, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please ensure your fallen officer is listed on the Police Roll of Honour.